SERVICING, MOT’S & MAINTENANCE
Bring your vehicle to Nexus, we have a number of service options available to all 4×4 owners, however we don’t just stop there. Feel free to bring along any other make of vehicle for its service, MOT or general maintenance. We are here to help with any service type and stress free maintenance of your vehicle throughout the life of your car.
GALVANISED CHASSIS & FULL BODY/SHELL REMOVAL
At Nexus we offer a full galvanized chassis bulkhead (& other parts) replacement service. We can either, remove/repair/shot blast/galvanize and replace your existing chassis. Remove it completely and replace it with a brand new galvanized chassis of your choice or we can simply remove/repair and treat your existing chassis.
CUSTOMISE AND RESTORATION
“Custom made Land Rovers Designed by you” Nexus 4X4 pride themselves on making and creating your custom made 4X4 personal to you. Using your ideas and our know how your dream vehicle will be created. Understanding how and what you want is our speciality. We will be here to discuss the progress of you build as it takes shape.
SOME OF OUR PARTNERS
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
- Ordered my 'Bespoke' Defender 90 to be built to my own spec, turned out better than I expected "absolutely over the moon with it". Got loads of help and advice off the lads at Nexus throughout the build, I would highly recommend them to anyone.Chris Charro
- Straight talking, No hard sell, Sound advice, Great to business with, makes a nice change. Will recommendAndrew Fellows
- Matt's looked after all my cars over the years now, wouldn't consider going anywhere else. Thanks RoyRoy Poole
- Bought my used car off Nexus, totally helpful & trustworthy service, will keep going back for any work, MOT's and services. Great guy's, keep it up, ThanksAlex Osborn
- The work nexus completed on my pride and joy was incredible. My defender was brought back to life with the attention to detail that any passionate Land Rover fanatic would appreciate.Stu Burrows
- Simple, quick and hassle free. Great guys to work with and would definately go againJames Carmichael